Click and Repeat is looking for a virtual assistant to assist the company’s owner with a multitude of tasks for approximately 5-8 hours a week.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) managing email, helping format documents and contracts, organizing files and folders, collecting materials from clients, scheduling appointments, data entry, reporting, corresponding with outside contractors and/or clients, and more.
An ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, and strong time management skills are critical to this role. We will train the right candidate on the specific tasks required for this position, however strong communication skills are required.
The position will include paid opportunities for training to advance the individual’s understanding of marketing (our business), dog training (our clients’ businesses), or other related skillsets.
The Virtual Assistant will be Responsible for…
- Responding to client inquiries
- Meetings with business owner 3X a week (ideally M, W, F at 10am, though this is flexible – but should be able to establish a set time for these calls)
- Copying meeting data and scheduling data to/from Google Calendar to/from a spreadsheet
- Administrative tasks including data entry, data tracking, and reporting
- User testing and proofreading
- Support the company with planning and coordination of outside contractors
- Help organize and coordinate online marketing efforts
- Provide administrative and project support for a variety of website design projects
- And other tasks, as needed.
- Familiar with Gsuite, including Google Calendar, Drive, Docs, and Sheets
- Initiative, ability to work independently and be a self-starter
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- A good internet connection and your own laptop computer
Desired Skills (“Nice to have”)
- The ideal candidate would know a little bit about dog training (our clients are largely positive reinforcement based dog trainers)
- Experience with Canva
- Customer service experience, ideally in written form
- 1-2 years experience working in an administrative role
Ideal candidates will also have a genuine interest in small business and at least some interest in positive dog training.
Starting at $15/hour, but dependent on experience and negotiable.
Send your cover letter and resume via email to Melissa Breau at email@example.com. Please include “Virtual assistant” in the subject line.