Click and Repeat is looking for a marketing professional to assist the company’s clients with paid ads for both Google Search and Facebook advertising, as well as more traditional social media updates for approximately 5-8 hours a week with potential to grow. The ideal candidate will have some knowledge of the dog training industry; the perfect candidate will also be familiar with Fenzi Dog Sports Academy.
Responsibilities may include (but are not limited to) social media management, Google search advertising campaigns, Facebook ad campaigns, Facebook and Instagram. The position may also require working with clients directly as well as additional outside contractors.
An ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously, and strong time management skills are critical to this role. We will train the right candidate on the dog training industry if needed, however strong social media marketing and some ad experience are required.
The position will include paid opportunities for training to advance the individual’s understanding of marketing and improve their skills.
The Marketing Professional will be Responsible for…
- Coordinating upcoming campaigns with clients
- Keyword research
- Managing clients’ ad budget appropriately
- Tracking results and reporting on those results
- Strong understanding of the different audiences on different social platforms
- Assist with the production of marketing materials and collateral
- Help organize and coordinate online marketing efforts
- And other tasks, as needed.
- Demonstrable experience with social media marketing
- Demonstrable experience with paid advertising for Google search and Facebook
- Familiar with Gsuite, including Google Drive, Docs, and Sheets
- Ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail and strong time management skills
- A good internet connection and your own laptop computer
Desired Skills (“Nice to have”)
- Understanding of Dog Training and/or FDSA
- Experience with Buffer
- Experience with Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, or Photoshop
- 1-2 years experience in marketing
- Degree in marketing, advertising or related field
Ideal candidates will also have a genuine interest in marketing for small and medium-sized businesses, and at least some interest in positive dog training.
Starting at $30/hour, but dependent on experience and negotiable.
Send your cover letter and resume via email to Melissa Breau at email@example.com. Please include “Social Media Marketer with Paid Experience” in the subject line.