At Click and Repeat, we pride ourselves on providing the best marketing resources for folks in the pet industry — including great blog posts for dog trainers!
This year, we’ve gone deep into email marketing, provided tons of steal-able templates, and written up some how-tos on using free tools to catch the eye of potential clients. We also launched the biggest business and marketing survey of pet professionals ever and shared our insights. Outside of the blog, we’ve also added on new services and, through Dog Trainer’s Umbrella, created a new community to help dog trainers positively thrive.
Overall, it’s been a big and busy year at Click and Repeat!
Here’s a round up of our top 2021 blog posts for dog trainers — we hope they help you make 2022 your best year yet.
2021 Best of Click and Repeat Blog Posts for Dog Trainers
- How to Create a Six-Figure Dog Training Business in Less than Four Years
- Words You Can Steal: Client Onboarding Emails for Dog Trainers
- Too Many Clients, Not Enough Time?
- Dog Trainer Marketing Insights: Common Problems and How to Fix Them
- Graphic Design 101: How to Make Professional Graphics in Canva
- Words You Can Steal: Welcome Emails for Dog Trainer Newsletters
- Words You Can Steal: Post-Lesson Follow Up Email for Dog Trainers
- 2021 Dog Trainer Survey Insights: Make Money Like a Pro
- Phone Photography for Social Media: How to Edit Photos on Your Phone
- Sell Like a Pro: How to Write Copy About Your Services